Need a life hack for information overload at work?
Here’s one. What if you could consume all of your Toyota and Lexus news in one place?
What if your inbox got smaller, but your view of the company got bigger?
And, what if you could interact with your peers across North America in a community designed just for Toyota team members?
Starting this month, all of that will be possible when the One Toyota internal communications platform begins rolling out across North America. The goal is to onboard all of our office workers here before the Olympic Games in July.
What that means for you is no more missing important emails or searching multiple platforms for a recent communication. One Toyota news is available on a mobile app, and on desktop/laptop.
The One Toyota platform will also allow Corporate Communications to measure the impact of communications across the globe to better provide you with the information you need and want.
Here are Five Things You Should Know about One Toyota
- It has a Facebook feel to it. You can like, comment and share.
- There’s fresh content all day long, and there will be chances to collect points and win prizes when you engage.
- Corporate Communications has been piloting the site for nearly a year with over 700 users across the globe, collecting feedback and making improvements so it’s (almost) perfect.
- We know you’re proud to work at Toyota, so it will be easy to share good company news with your social channels, if you choose.
- We can finally communicate with you the way you expect, with fewer tools and channels. Yes, finally!
Stay tuned for more details – and giveaways!
By Karen Nielsen