So, this got complicated really quickly.
COVID-19 led to so many changes to our lives. It also led to questions about what would happen with the Train Your Impossible video series and team member contest.
While we thought about canceling TYI because of the pandemic, we’ve decided to keep it going. Because now it’s important as ever for team members to Start Your Impossible.
Now, I’m training to get in shape by the 2021
Olympic and Paralympic Games. The extra year will help.
And, the team member contest is still happening -- also with an extension on timing. The deadline for video entries is January 31, 2021. We’re offering more flexibility on the grand prize too. The winner of the grand prize may choose between a trip to the Olympic Games in Tokyo in Summer 2021 or a $5,000 Visa gift card. Here’s how that will work:
- The deadline for entries is January 31, 2021
- Entries that have already been submitted will carry forward
- The grand prize winner will have the option of the Tokyo trip or a $5,000 gift card
- The second-place winner will win a $500 gift card or the Tokyo trip if the first-place winner doesn’t claim it
- Third, fourth and fifth place will receive a $300 gift card or the trip, if not claimed.
Details and official contest rules can be found here
or by searching “TYI” on My Toolbox.
Now, get inspired by Paralympian Alana Nichols and see workout tips from the host of American Ninja Warrior
(filmed pre-COVID, by the way) by watching this video.
By Dan Nied